How to control flies?
Flies control in Islamabad & Rawalpindi.
flies control can be much better manageable on the basis of their basic facts as under:
1. One female house fly can lay over 600 eggs during her 25 days lifetime.
2. There are estimated to be 10,000 flies for every single human.
3. There are over 85,000 different species of fly.
4. The fly is an incredibly agile flyer due to its gyroscope – a stabilizing device which beats 20,000 times a minute, constantly updating the trajectory. It is able to take off in any direction, making it very difficult swat.
5. Flies taste with their feet! A fly’s feet are also very sticky which means they carry around minute quantities of anything they step in. This makes them rather unhygienic.
6. A single fly may carry 6 million bacteria. Some of the more sinister ones are cholera, TB, typhoid and dysentery.
7. The eye of a fly are compound, meaning they are made up of many simple eyes each pointing in a different direction. This make them very adept at detecting movement – i.e., a swat with a newspaper. However, compound eyes cannot focus, so the fly would be unable to read the print!
8. A fly’s body is covered in minute hairs that are very sensitive in air pressure. This also helps flies evade swatting.
9. Flies have become resistant to a large number of pesticides, making them very difficult to kill where the same pesticide has been used frequently over time.